Thursday, July 22, 2010

problem-solving and leadership skills and capability

I have more than 10 years working experiencein multinational manufacturing industry with good communication, problem-solving and leadership skills and capability.
I have good working knowledge of whole supply chain functions such as planning, warehousing, procurement, transporation and import&export with ERP implementation experience.
I am open-minded,self-motivated and result-oriented. I am able to handle multiple jobs under the pressure.nike trainer 10 years of HR Management & headhunting experiences
I am able to work independently under deadlines, am highly motivated and can communicate effectively at all levels.nike shox
Executive search firm as a nike shoesHeadhunter or Consultant
HR/Admin. Dept. of the foreign orcheap authentic nfl jerseys JV company as MGR/SupervisorI am honest and dependable with a strong body. I am friendly to everyone and always keep in hamony with my friends .cheap nike shoes I think I can do good co-work with my colleagues.
We lead锟斤拷Others copy
Impossible made possible
Take time to indulge






No comments:

Post a Comment